Gubbe is a preventive and rehabilitative elderly care service that supports your elderly loved ones to stay independent and active. Gubbe was founded in the Nordics in 2018, originally from Finland – the happiest country in the world, so it is only natural we have also cracked the code when it comes to the happiness of the elderly! We have been chosen amongst the hottest startups in Europe by Wired in 2021 and 2022 and raised more than £6M in funding. 🚀
We are now searching for an enthusiastic, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial-minded sales professional to join our Expansion team in order to match the increasing demand for our services.
You will team up with our small local team of three in order to obtain new customers through inbound lead flow, identify customer needs, create new opportunities within the care sector as well as be in charge of the whole process from matching customers with our professional Gubbe Helpers to providing the best follow-up customer service available. This role comes with a lot of freedom and responsibilities, and you will be reporting directly to our Head of Expansion.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Effectively managing inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Assisting with the Gubbe Helper recruitment by interviewing and onboarding potential candidates
- Matching customers with our professional Gubbe Helpers and ensuring an out-of-this-world customer experience throughout the whole process
- Co-planning and executing quarterly sales strategies
- Working in collaboration with our Marketing team to develop marketing campaigns towards assigned target audiences as well as creating user engaging content
What does the daily work of a Account Manager look like?
- Communicating with leads and customers via different channels such as phone, chat, email - being the link between customers and Gubbe Helpers. However, your main tool is your phone, and you will be closing most of the deals already during the first discussion.
- Informing, onboarding and coaching Gubbe Helpers to match clients’ needs (including special onboarding to different functional capacities of the customers)
- Taking care of one’s ownership areas: participating in meetings, reporting, delegating tasks, developing ways of working and informing stakeholders
- Working with CRM and ERP systems to keep track of the accounts
- Participating in different development projects and taking ownership of your own initiatives.
What we’re looking for
- +3 years of relevant work experience e.g. B2C sales, customer service, recruiting
- Strong knowledge of the English language is a must
- The candidate must already possess the required work permits
- A social and well-spoken person with great business acumen
- Vast experience in customer service. Excited to be dealing directly with customers and not afraid of doing outbound business prospecting while providing an out of this world customer service
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Well organised and not afraid to take ownership
- Willingness to commute to London 1-2 a week
- Experience from the care sector, B2B, start-ups and/or meeting ambitious growth targets is a plus
What we offer for you
A fun, hard-working and supportive team to work with for a meaningful issue and competitive salary. We also offer participation in the employee stock options program (ESO) and benefits, such as flexible working hours and remote working possibilities, Macbook and iPhone.
If this role sounds like a match to you, then click below to apply! The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Step 1: Selected candidates will be invited to a brief screening call (15 min)
Step 2: Onsite interview & initial get-to-know with hiring manager Ralf & Head of People, Julia (45-60 min)
Step 3: Meeting the founders Sandra & Meri-Tuuli (45 min)
If you have any further questions or want to know more about the position, call the hiring manager Ralf Holmborg (+44 7480 488374) on
21.12. 1 pm - 3 pm
28.12. 1 pm - 3 pm
4.1. 1 pm - 3 pm
11.1. 1 pm - 3 pm
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application! 😍